Friday, March 28, 2008

Pinal County Fair-goers Warned Of I-10 Road Closure

Phoenix area residents who are planning to attend the Pinal County Fair this weekend should be aware of a road closure on I-10.

According to the Arizona Dept. of Transportation (ADOT) eastbound I-10 will be closed from Ray Road to the southbound loop of the 202 (Santan Freeway). ADOT crews will be paving that section of eastbound I-10 & the road will be closed beginning March 28th, at 11 pm & will reopen on 5 am March 31st.

An alternate route to the Pinal County Fairgrounds would be taking the US 60 east to S. Country Club Drive (Highway 87) exit. Head south on Highway 87 through Chandler & reconnect with eastbound I-10 near Bapchule.

The exit off eastbound I-10 for the Pinal County Fairgrounds is Highway 287, proceed west approx. 10 miles to Eleven Mile Corner.

Drive safely & enjoy the Pinal County Fair!